- There were BABIES, like legit babies at work today. I got PAID to hang out with babies. Love it.
- CVS beauty clearance. I probably spent a little more money that I would have liked, but I got some products that I have really wanted to try for very little money.
- One of the products I got was an Orly nail polish. I have always wanted to try Orly and I finally did and I love it!!
- I didn’t have to make dinner because my brother made a huge batch of spaghetti while he was here in order to feed me. I don’t think I will have to make dinner for the better part of the week.
- One of my roommates left for the summer so I finally have a bathroom all to myself until August. I do have to walk down the hall and through her empty room, but it is worth it to have a bathroom of my own.
The longer I live with my high-maintenance roommate the more I am convinced she thinks I am her maid and not her roommate.
Who snaps at their roommate to get their attention and asks her to do her laundry when she is home? This bitch.
Thank god she is going to Europe over the summer.
My roommate knocks on my door and says “Our electric bill is significantly higher than it has been in the past months. Make sure you are turning things off” to which I answered “I have had to turn off your bedroom light multiple times so make sure you are taking care of that first.”
bitch got burned.
a musical entitled “may, senior year” filled with hits such as:
“i never knew you wanted to join the military”
“why are you getting married”
“that’s an awful tattoo”
“what am i doing for the rest of my life”
“how will i afford deodorant in college”
“why can’t i graduate already”
“why can’t i graduate already (reprise): why am i graduating already”